week 2 assignment:
do paint over for a simple design, by adding at least 3 different parts of accessory
and turn it into 3d geometry of the basic shapes.
could be any type of your own designed parts. but focus on the head area.
a few steps we went through in the class
1
loading images as texture
apply onto square mesh or reference planes
2
export document images and paint over to do design.
3
load back design as reference
4
create according 3d geometry following the design.
a few key tools we used:
Texture-> import
Draw->Front-Back->Map1
ctrl+shift+LBM select lasso
tool-> Polygroups-> GroupVisible
Transform->S.pivot/C.pivot
tool-> Geometry->ZRemesher
tool->subtool->Extract
if have questions, do not hesitate to post questions
I'll go through last week's assignment a bit later.
have fun, guys!


Hello, I missed last class. Would it be possible next Sunday, to have a quick recap, so I can at least see the walkthrough, and write it down? (it can be few minutes before the class; I don't want to disturb the whole class and program cuz I missed it...)
ReplyDelete