Monday, 16 April 2018

Week 1 (Démie WIP)

I'm not sure I'll have more time to push this sculpture this week (depends on how much home works I get from the other classes), but here's where I got so far:

Toothless TRex :P

(P.S. Happened twice: I've hit a key and "turned off" the light... Couldn't turn it back up, so I was saving the Ztool, quit, and come back as a walk around. But the very last time I did this, just before doing these screenshots, for some reason, ZBrush didn't save all my work! All the top of the nose was textured, and the side of the cheek, around the eyes and along the upper lip @_@  I lost all of it)  :(

Yah and I know, it's not looking "fearful" or ready to eat'ya... Didn't have time to push the "Arrrh!" expression ;o)




1 comment:

  1. solid progress, Démie!
    try to focus on the big shapes, like the neck and the jaw connection part, make it more natural and believable, if you have time.

    ReplyDelete